Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2005, 11:29   #1
God Member

Thumbs up Stanley supporters pub crawl

Just to let you all know the details for the pub crawl are as follows. Meeting at The Crown (next to IES) 2pm Saturday 4th June then................ get to as many pubs in the area as possible. If poss wear stanley shirts and most of all it should be a laugh. Please let me know if you can come as I don't want to end up being billy no mates in the Crown!!!! Just think putting the mighty stanley shirt on out of season. So come on people join in

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-05-2005, 14:39   #2
God Member

Re: Stanley supporters pub crawl

You should name the pubs and the general diection.. Otherwise its everyone coming up with different suggestions and you getting split up... Just a thought
Old 16-05-2005, 16:06   #3
God Member

I know what you mean Tony but didn't feel I was the expert in the public houses in the area as I've (ok I'm going to admit it) mostly gone out in Blackburn

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 16-05-2005, 17:56   #4
Senior Member+

I am sure some of the more sober[ahem] members of the site can help you plan a route;sadly I will have to offer my apologies as I will be away;but as a concession I will wear my Stanley shirt on the beach!
Old 17-05-2005, 09:51   #5
God Member

Should definately be there Harwood Red, will let you know if not.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2005, 10:52   #6

Sorry would love to come but my day offs the day after :-( oh well, hope you all have a great day though.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2005, 19:50   #7

oh nooo, i cant come - im working that weekend
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2005, 22:26   #8
God Member

So it's just Harwood Red and Accymad then ?
Old 24-05-2005, 12:22   #9
God Member

It's looking a bit that way, everyone seemed so keen at the idea and when I try to take the lead and organise it, no one seems to be going. Should I be taking this personally???? sob sob

Old 24-05-2005, 12:30   #10
Resting in Peace

Harwood red
please dont take it to heart we have been doing Accyweb meetings for 2 years now and its always the same (3weeks before oh love to come,2weeks to go sorry might be working ,1 week to go not sure if i can go now )
you could allways join us in the stag at church on sunday 29 th 2pm start till we fall down
but keep trying we started off with about 9 turning up now we are upto 30 at some meetings and we have great fun look in the gallery hehe
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 12:38   #11
God Member

thanks for that but can't make 29th. Did try to sort kids out for it but they're already at grandparents the following week for the busy stanley pub crawl, ha ha

Old 24-05-2005, 12:52   #12
Resting in Peace

ok no problem good luck with your pub crawl
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005, 16:53   #13

Hiya,

is the pub crawl still on? If so, I'll be there!

Stanleybabe
Old 31-05-2005, 20:20   #14
God Member

yes 2pm, saturday at the crown but looking at the replies it looks like it's gonna be just the 3 of us, me, you and accy mad!!! Anyone else fancy a really good laugh please come along, stanley shirts are optional (due to the fact I wanted to get new home shirt but it's not available yet ) so will have to go and purchase the blue away one I think

Old 31-05-2005, 20:40   #15

i will be there! not working now see you all at 2pm (all 3 of you?!!)
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..