Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2009, 08:35   #1

Star Strikers

Just dawned on me that we will be facing (if we beat Barnet) probably the 2 best strikers in the football league, outwith the Championship, in the cup. Jermaine Beckford (Leeds) and Simeon Jackson (Gillingham) have simply been on another level to any other strikers I've seen on the Football League show. Both will be playing at a higher level next season.

I only hope that we are not all watching MOTD next season and remember the two guys as they face one another as the guys who both scored a hat-trick against Stanley!

Anyway, last paragraph was too negative (Monday morning syndrome). I'll cheer up by the afternoon and soon be proclaiming we're off to Wembley in the JPT, and going for a day out to Old Trafford in the FA Cup!
Old 30-11-2009, 08:56   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Star Strikers

gotta disagree, can't speak about jackson cos aint seen much of him, but fer my money stanley got 2 better than beckford.
Old 30-11-2009, 10:01   #3

Re: Star Strikers

Damn, forgot all about Symes!

JPT and FA Cup double for Stanley - told you I'd cheer up!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..