Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2008, 12:09   #31
Senior Member+

Re: stephen lowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDHAMADE View Post
and like Steve Royal
I wasn't going to say...............
Old 19-03-2008, 13:25   #32

Just seen the thread..

People entitled to there views?? Not this view I'm afraid. I and am sure many others on here will take it as an personal insult to have someone who does so much for the club and it's supporters to be criticised in that way DM. very very wrong, Steve is a friend of mine and Knowing him it's fair to say he has done more for the club in terms of publicity and gelling the fans together than you will only dream of, that is not to knock Neil, Macca and everyone else who do alot, you know who you are.
LewCarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 13:28   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i have said before and i repeat it Depechemode is a Troll.
Old 19-03-2008, 14:09   #34

Ever since you joined, Depressed Toad, it has been the same:

Slagged off Coley even when we win
Slagged off Ericeven when we win
Slagged off the ground
Slagged off the changing rooms

And now as a final insult, you slag off Loweiy, a man who has done more for this club then you will ever achieve in your pathetic moaning lifetime.
"What have you done for Stanley this week" Loweiys signature used to say. In your case it would be insulting the club and p*ssing off the fans to no end.

Go and troll on someone elses messageboard.
Old 19-03-2008, 15:00   #35
God Member

I've just un-ignored Depressed Toad, to see what caused such a reaction, I'm shocked, this attack is appaling, I am so angry. Loweiy is one of the most genuine supporters we have, he has done more work for the club, it's fans and the wider community, than Depressed Toad will ever do for anything.
I really do hope Depressed Toad gets in the stocks at the end of the season.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 15:17   #36
God Member

Heheehehehehe redash sod the end of the season bring in the stocks as soon as poss - raise some money for clubs coffers of charity of the clubs choice whichever, something good must come out of something bad - Loweiy gets 1st place in queue tho

He'll think not to be so insulting & miserable about the club in future, specially if big sponge is placed correctly it should keep him quiet indefnately

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 16:01   #37

Im going to miss him!
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 16:33   #38
Senior Member+

I know Loweiy appreciates all the support he has on here and is certainly man enough to fight his corner if he wants to, so far he is giving DM the treatment he deserves,and ignoring him . As he has apologised I am going to follow the dignified example set by Loweiy and ignore him, maybe he will go away !
Old 19-03-2008, 16:39   #39
Senior Member+

Loweiy won't need to say anything, he got enough friends....

Better to speak face to face DM, he at the back of the Sophia Khan whats-i-majig, every game & has been for years & years & years & years & years. Out of Order!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 16:51   #40
Senior Member+

I think we have another alter-ego on here with Caretaker being Depechemode if you ask me.Not a lot of people agree with DM however a look at Caretakers posts reveals that he agrees with DM quite often.He also lives in Barrow,which is Clitheroe.

Plan Foiled DM.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 18:00   #41
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i have said before and i repeat it Depechemode is a Troll.
I have said it before and I repeat it - this is an insult to all Trolls
Old 20-03-2008, 14:58   #42
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

[quote=Nickelson;548447]He also lives in Barrow,which is Clitheroe.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats like saying clayton or rishton is accrington may be you should look at a map
Old 20-03-2008, 15:11   #43

Looks like I am next for the chop, no I am not DM, having looked over my posts I wouldnt say I deserve any sponges. Lighten up you lot,ignore him if you must ,most of it is laughable anyway.
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 06:00   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewCarroll View Post
Just seen the thread..

People entitled to there views?? Not this view I'm afraid. I and am sure many others on here will take it as an personal insult to have someone who does so much for the club and it's supporters to be criticised in that way DM. very very wrong, Steve is a friend of mine and Knowing him it's fair to say he has done more for the club in terms of publicity and gelling the fans together than you will only dream of, that is not to knock Neil, Macca and everyone else who do alot, you know who you are.
Good post Lew... Keep the Faith.
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 06:54   #45

i know and retract what i said
depechemode is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..