Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2008, 20:32   #1

Thumbs up stuart howson charity match;

As far as i know only 3 of us went to bamber bridge last nigt for stuart howsons charity match,me,grimps and carbuncle les.coley and jimmy bell played,coley scored with a great glancing header,and jimmy scored with a cracking 25 yarder.Coley also got a free mud face pack courtesy of the soggy pitch,(didn't make him look any prettier though lol)the match was played in good spirit in atrocious conditions,especially the first half.Perhaps jmmy should play on saturday and show our shot shy strikers where the goal is,great goal jimmy,even KP was there,hope you didn't get too wet KP,we didn't lol.It's a pity that a few more didn't turn up from accy,Jimmy Bell stood with me,grimps and carbuncle les through most of the second half,a really friendly guy ,cheers Jimmy.There was a reasonable turn out for stuart considering the weather,so we hope he got good amount of money to help him through difficult times he deserves it.Credit to Bamber Bridge fo all their effot on the night.We really enjoyed it though we can't remember what the final score was,do you know KP ?.
afrikaaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-12-2008, 20:45   #2
K-P

Re: stuart howson charity match;

Just to go off topic slightly.. How come you say only three went and list them... then mention me later? thats four.., Not to mention the fact that I took my wife and two sons as well so that makes seven. You should get grimps to do your counting for you
Old 17-12-2008, 21:07   #3

Sorry KP i didn't know and any way grimps can't count lol and he didn't say you 'd taken the wife and kids,hope they enjoyed it.Really enjoyed the game but can you tell me what the final score was,i lost count at 3-3 because we were talkingto Jimmy bell,and do you know what the crowd count was,i thought about 125-150?it's a pity more didn't turn up from accy though.
Old 17-12-2008, 23:10   #4

kp africa needs is eyes seeing to they were 50 + with lincks to accythat what the game was 4
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 07:17   #5

How come you never said anything at the time grumps,when i said us 3+KP nut i meant people who stand on the clayton end.The only people i recognised were you,me,carbuncle,KP,coley and jimmy bell,so come on BOSVAARK if your so brainy name the others.Maybe KP can help you,andgod knows you need some help pal,will you help him KP.?

ACCY TILL I DIE.
Old 18-12-2008, 07:42   #6
Super Moderator

Do you think you two could do a double act in the Sports Bar? I reckon it'd pack 'em in!
Old 18-12-2008, 09:23   #7
God Member

Do you reckon they would break out into Trail of the Lonesome Pine, Wyn?
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:45   #8
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Do you reckon they would break out into Trail of the Lonesome Pine, Wyn?

Or 'Who's on First?'

Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 11:48   #9

Thanks for the compliment you guys but with grumps limited attention span i doubt that people in the club would have a clue what he was going on about.Me and carbuncle les don't even understand him most of the time lol,unfortunately if grumps and me attempted to entertain people in the clubhouse we would make a couple of rochdale supporters look intelligent.So if it's ok with you guys i think we'll stick to shouting on the accy on the clayton end where grumps can keep being a idiot and no one will bother.You have to admire grumps though because he can take idiocy to a new level all on his own bless him lol,oh well roll on saturday and hopefully 3 points weather permitting.

accy till i die.:hotho thot:hotho thot
Old 18-12-2008, 15:19   #10
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrikaaner View Post
Thanks for the compliment you guys but with grumps limited attention span i doubt that people in the club would have a clue what he was going on about.Me and carbuncle les don't even understand him most of the time lol,unfortunately if grumps and me attempted to entertain people in the clubhouse we would make a couple of rochdale supporters look intelligent.So if it's ok with you guys i think we'll stick to shouting on the accy on the clayton end where grumps can keep being a idiot and no one will bother.You have to admire grumps though because he can take idiocy to a new level all on his own bless him lol,oh well roll on saturday and hopefully 3 points weather permitting.

accy till i die.:hotho thot:hotho thot
I don't know why, Afrikaaner, but yours and Grimps' posts always have me in stitches. I reckon they should have devoted an episode to you in the TV series. Could you not persuade "Carbuncle Les" to post on here to add to the general merriment?
Old 18-12-2008, 19:20   #11

Sorry W.H but carbuncle les doesn't have a computer,i'm sure if he had he would add to the merriment,although grimps would have two online enemies then.And if two of us were to mess with his head i'm afraid his single brain cell would go into serious melt down lol,you see his short attention span caused us to nearly get lost on the way to prenton park for the tranmere match to name but one directional cock up,i wouldn't mind but he had a bloody sat nav in front of him.According to carbuncle Les the inside of grimps skull must resemble a slush puppy lol,poor grimps,he tries his hardest but if brains were taxable he'd get a large rebate,i rest my case.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCY TILL I DIE.:hidew all::hothotho t

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..