Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2005, 12:50   #16
God Member

Re: Summer......

Great Accymad I reckon it should be an all day do too! Maybe we could get an accy fan taxi driver to take us from town to town for the love of there team obviously .................anyone????

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2005, 19:41   #17
Senior Member+

I too will be going to the womens euro championships. look out for accy banners and my blue away shirt in the crowd.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 20:51   #18

Must have seen me in the Royal at Gt Harwood on Sunday night for the May beer festival-complete with Stanley shirt fresh from the Ultras game. But don't let me spoil your visit there, real ale & their own mini brewery downstairs brewing Felix, named after the pub cat, another friendly character there. Spread the word, practice gettin those barbies going for next season & maybe some one just might get a pic of Kipax smiling!!!!Lol
Old 04-05-2005, 07:54   #19

anything is better than cricket and i may possibly join you on an ossy pub crawl showing you where and (more importantly)where not to go haha

any excuse thats all i need haha

and then we could on the hill walk as suggested to burn off all the calories and weight we may have gained............. or then again maybe not
Old 04-05-2005, 09:20   #20
God Member

You mean there wouldn't be any pubs en-route on a hill walk? - Count me out of that one then!!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:51   #21
Senior Member+

Perhaps people could spend the Summer saving up money to pay the increased entrance fees at the IES? £12!!! I hope it's worth it.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:19   #22
God Member

Already paid for my season ticket tin monkey, so no worries there!!! Anybody seriously interested in the pub crawl idea pm me with any dates that are not suitable and I will try to arrange a full day of a stanley pub crawl

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:58   #23

dont panic there is a pub on every hill and every corner in ossy haha

sounds a great idea and all for a great cause ............. spreading the name of the best club in the land................

and u never know seeing as we are advertising the club mr whalley may even buy us all a drink to say thanks ........................ or then again maybe not haha :P
Old 04-05-2005, 17:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-s-c
anything is better than cricket and i may possibly join you on an ossy pub crawl showing you where and (more importantly)where not to go haha

any excuse thats all i need haha

and then we could on the hill walk as suggested to burn off all the calories and weight we may have gained............. or then again maybe not
s-s-c, you mean there are pubs in Ossie that are actually worth visiting?!!!
Anyway, you can count me in for the pub crawl, not sure about the hill walk though, unless we walk up to the Red Lion at Green Haworth.

Stanleybabe
Old 04-05-2005, 17:12   #25
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleybabe
s-s-c, you mean there are pubs in Ossie that are actually worth visiting?!!!
Anyway, you can count me in for the pub crawl, not sure about the hill walk though, unless we walk up to the Red Lion at Green Haworth.

Stanleybabe
Hi stanleybabe, the Red Lion is a private residence, has been for a while now. I think you should do one weekend walking in the hills so your fit for the crawl the following week.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 17:16   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Hi stanleybabe, the Red Lion is a private residence, has been for a while now. I think you should do one weekend walking in the hills so your fit for the crawl the following week.
Never mind, there's another pub at Green Haworth, we'll just have to go there instead!

Stanleybabe
Old 04-05-2005, 19:21   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
I'd be up for it Harwood Red - it'd certainly beat sitting at home watching cricket!!
I think the pub crawl sounds much better than watching cricket
AccyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:58   #28

anythin sounds better than that haha

true stanleybabe there arent many in fact probley just the odd one or two but hey, its all for the love of stanley, and an excuse to have a few , have u noticed its mainly females persuing this pub crawl idea haha
Old 05-05-2005, 11:25   #29
God Member

yeah I've noticed that ssc, come on you male stanley fans, let me know if you fancy a couple of shandy's.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:53   #30
I am Banned

. . . . personally, I'm really looking forward to this new Cricket Season
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..