Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2009, 19:27   #31
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: The club that promises a lot and delivers nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettler View Post
I was told I was going to have a special evening with Mr Coleman (you know what I mean!! Nothing but nothing has happened,
Be a Gold Legend - £20 per month
Benefits as with the bronze and silver packages but with a total of four sets of seven numbers in the Accrington Stanley Gold Bond Draw, full complimentary match day access to the new Buy the House Hospitality Lounge, a further draw exclusively for Gold Legends, and an annual Gold Legend event with Stanley manager John Coleman" Annual event meaning onces a season or year which implyes a date hasn't been set for the event as of yet
Old 17-02-2009, 19:45   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Annual event meaning onces a season or year which implyes a date hasn't been set for the event as of yet
The Legends scheme must have been running for over a year now. I've been donating monthly to a charity for over a year, ever since my application to Legends was lost by the club.
Old 17-02-2009, 20:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
The Legends scheme must have been running for over a year now. I've been donating monthly to a charity for over a year, ever since my application to Legends was lost by the club.
I'm sure I joined before Christmas 2007 and it had been on the go for a while before that. We used to get our names in the programme but I'm sure that stopped at the end of last season.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 21:12   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
I'm sure I joined before Christmas 2007 and it had been on the go for a while before that. We used to get our names in the programme but I'm sure that stopped at the end of last season.
Must have started sometime around here

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/i...ws/archive.php

Coming soon... ( Wednesday 22nd Aug 2007 )
Stanley Legends
What does it take to be a Stanley Legend? A long and illustrious career in the red shirt? Involvement in a Championship winning side? Or just a magical scrappy goal against a local rival on a cold February evening in front of a few hundred supporters?

Of course all of these things can write a name into Stanley folklore forever, but as we look to continue to take the club further in our footballing journey, we are now looking to the true Stanley legends to help us on the way. You!

Further details to follow next week...

19 Years in the Football League

Last edited by VALAIRIAN; 17-02-2009 at 21:15.
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 22:11   #35
God Member

I signed up straight away and the first payment was taken in October 2007 - 17 months ago.

promises were made and should be kept. I've been meaning to cancel for months but know that the first event will occur only days after doing so!
Old 18-02-2009, 15:45   #36
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

So once again it's a case of "Rip Off Stanley".

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 20:15   #37
God Member

Does anyone get the winning numbers emailed to them? I don't but it says on the fishy site
Quote:
We’ll then forward you your lucky numbers in the post and even e-mail you with a full winners list after each draw.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..