Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2010, 17:28   #1
Senior Member+

THE PERSON BENEATH ME..a Diversion !

The person beneath me on this thread thinks that Dany Robson’s reports are far more interesting than Chris Flanagan’s !

( I've said it !!.. So someone just answer 'True' or 'False'then just say why you think so… and then create your own statement about something ’Stanley’ for the next postee to respond to ! ).

A ‘lets see where it goes’ diversion from the more challenging aspects of ‘Stanley’ life appearing on our Forum ??.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-10-2010, 18:47   #2
God Member

Re: THE PERSON BENEATH ME..a Diversion !

false

Much as i love the far more beautiful Dany, her reports are far more factual. This is neither a fault nor a quality as it owes more to the weekly nature of the paper. Flanagan has to write more features so it is more beneficial to put less into a story so that a follow up can be written later. And although some do not like the nature of the stories, i actually find it refreshing that someone is willing to put the stories out there, and lets remember that if the club ran properly, professionally and honestly, then there would be no muck to rake.

Next up,the person below me thinks Eric Whalley to be a bigger villain than o.neil
Old 29-10-2010, 21:24   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

True, a bigger villan than Joe Stalin, the DoN is only n apprentice,but getting there fast, ........The Person beneath me thinks Jimmy Ryan will play Premiership football next season.
Old 29-10-2010, 22:22   #4
Senior Member+

False. His wish is to stay at the Stanley forever

The person below me thinks that Peter Cavanagh, Jay Harris, Andy Mangan, Rocky Williams and David Mannix will re-sign for Stanley in the January window, and John Miles will become manager

(How silly is this getting already?)
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 22:43   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div3North View Post
False. His wish is to stay at the Stanley forever

The person below me thinks that Peter Cavanagh, Jay Harris, Andy Mangan, Rocky Williams and David Mannix will re-sign for Stanley in the January window, and John Miles will become manager

(How silly is this getting already?)
False....John Miles is a far better singer than he is a potential Football Manager !.

The person below me thinks that after-match Baths/Showers should be more closely monitored !!...

(And DIV 3 North...It is meant to be silly !!).
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 22:49   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
False....John Miles is a far better singer than he is a potential Football Manager !.

The person below me thinks that after-match Baths/Showers should be more closely monitored !!...

(And DIV 3 North...It is meant to be silly !!).
True n Fulham F.C. will return n beg to use em. The person below me thinks banners n smokebombs will only be allowed in seated areas n jason will be made a Freeman of Hyndburn.
Old 30-10-2010, 21:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
True n Fulham F.C. will return n beg to use em. The person below me thinks banners n smokebombs will only be allowed in seated areas n jason will be made a Freeman of Hyndburn.
True but only in front of the "Whalley Suite"

The person beneath me believes that the infamous Ultra be given a slap on the wrist,another chance and the right to be where he belongs.
huncoatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 21:27   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

True i would hope, the person beneath me thinks theres someone bright enough at the club to negotiate with the F.L. fer a return of Dans commentry n everyone will be happy everafter.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:05   #9

False - reference to a Toc H lamp springs to mind but the person beneath me thinks that the fishy site
will be first to give the latest, factual and fully informative Stanley news.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 01:53   #10
Full Member+

False

The guy I stand next to, on the Clayton End, has all the latest news ... the guy behind me tells me all the facts I need to know and the bloke in front keeps me fully informed and they tell me to my FACE and give it to me STRAIGHT!

The person beneath me thinks that regular crowds of 2000+ are attainable at the Crown Ground

Last edited by Reamer; 31-10-2010 at 01:03.
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:29   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
False

The guy I stand next to, on the Clayton End, has all the latest news ... the guy behind me tells me all the facts I need to know and the bloke in front keeps me fully informed and they tell me to my FACE and give it to me STRAIGHT!

The person beneath me thinks that regular crowds of 2000+ are attainable at the Crown Ground
True given time i think. the person beneath me thinks Barry Yates will say stuff Man Utd n return to the Stanley, after his experience yesterday at the crown.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..