Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2006, 11:10   #31
God Member

Re: Tonights Game!!

let me guess this person who ACTUALLY knows is well known in non-league circles!!!!

hahahahahahaha
Old 21-02-2006, 11:19   #32
God Member

I actually know... we need a cctv room and a first aid room... If believeing we can't get in the league because of our ground makes moreambe fans happy, then let em dream
Old 21-02-2006, 12:01   #33
God Member

dont forget the police box! or does that count in with a cctv room???
Old 21-02-2006, 12:16   #34
God Member

I was more than happy with the game especially the goals. Watched it with my cousin and he is determined to come down to watch a match proberly next month. He has told his misses he is going regardless and sod the the footy match he might have to play. If the game is like last nights it will be worth the trip as he reckons its the true game not like the higher echelons of the game down there and up here. True blooded footy.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 12:36   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I actually know... we need a cctv room and a first aid room... If believeing we can't get in the league because of our ground makes moreambe fans happy, then let em dream
Thought the IES had already been passed or is it just the Morecambe fans clutching at straws .I cant see a problem with it,GOOD LUCK ACCY STANLEY
Old 21-02-2006, 12:42   #36

Morecambe fans clutching at straws

I've heard a few fans come out with similar comments, and there all fans of the chasing pack

They're just hoping that we can't gain promotion through some sort of ruling

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 12:46   #37
Senior Member+

Thought so,I would have thought if you were able to stage FA Cup games against league opposition surely the grounds good enough to stage league games........
Old 21-02-2006, 13:01   #38
Senior Member+

I smell Fish!!!!!!!!!
With every thing I've read and reports from across the pond the Fish don't deserve there postion and won't make it through the play offs, thank god we can get rid of them the same way as we did with Barrow, leave them in the conference and the thread posters with them.
No more whining from them will be nice.
http://news365.offal.co.uk/index.php..._from=&ucat=2&
Nice report.

Last edited by Bazf; 21-02-2006 at 13:10.
Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:04   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfc4ever
the only thing is about the mfc non league forever banner. think that was a bit harsh,
The only thing funnier than the banner, was Bentley's reaction to it, priceless.

Does anyone else think Christies' Child's posts are reminiscent of The Chief, don't think he's at Barrow anymore.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:28   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayno14
i'm not sure...Not very good is he...Shouldn't be a international captain either...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

benin international.....a great footballing country world class players might even have a chance of winning the world cup this year ......

even gt harwood would beat benin ffs ......

theres more class on a postage stamp than bocco

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:31   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

benin international.....a great footballing country world class players might even have a chance of winning the world cup this year ......

even gt harwood would beat benin ffs ......

theres more class on a postage stamp than bocco
You obviously haven't watched him play very often - go back to Ewood Park and watch your overpaid prima donnas
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:35   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy
P.S. Blackburn Raver, there were actually 3 league managers watching the game, as you point out quite rightly, Newell and Cotterill but also Simon Grayson from Blackpool also in attendance, BTW why do you insist on coming on an Accy web site to post drivel?
because it winds people up like you, and those that bite, who only beleive in one opinion (your own) and i love it

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 21-02-2006, 17:36   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
You obviously haven't watched him play very often - go back to Ewood Park and watch your overpaid prima donnas
oh so he does actually play once in a while does he

Old 21-02-2006, 17:38   #44
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Morecambe fans clutching at straws

I've heard a few fans come out with similar comments, and there all fans of the chasing pack

They're just hoping that we can't gain promotion through some sort of ruling
there would be no point in Morecambe or any other clubs fans "clutching at straws" because in the event of Accrington not being allowed into the league the only beneficiary would be the 23rd team in league 2 as they would get a reprieve.
People are just pointing out that league clubs dont usually expect the away fans to queue up to their ankles in mud to get in through 1 very inadequate turnstile. And then have to go into 3rd world toilets where the lightbulb is still missing !!
Morecambe_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 17:46   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe_Red
there would be no point in Morecambe or any other clubs fans "clutching at straws" because in the event of Accrington not being allowed into the league the only beneficiary would be the 23rd team in league 2 as they would get a reprieve.
People are just pointing out that league clubs dont usually expect the away fans to queue up to their ankles in mud to get in through 1 very inadequate turnstile. And then have to go into 3rd world toilets where the lightbulb is still missing !!
We'll do it up, when you stop the following

a) the inane "we hate stanley" chants, you don't & never have !
b) the infactuation with our club, your board is full of accy this accy that
c) massaging Ged's ego by letting him play in a top of the league clash, Perks must be sick of doing Ged's running
d) going on about how loud you were, we never heard you, you never heard us, not rocket science is it

Good Luck Morecambe, hope you go up in the play offs, but we are leagues apart on the pitch which is what matters most

Dream, the near possible Dream...........

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..