Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 08:52   #16
God Member

Re: Where are we at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lobster View Post
Thanks for the advice. Not sure why you felt the need to get personal. No need really. I would have though new posters would be encouraged on this forum, not told to sod off to other sites.

Don't think you're special, he insults everybody

The negativity is born out of frustration. Every football fan who feels passionately about their club wants to know every thing thats happening warts and all. A lot of them think ( rightly or wrongly) that they have a right to know everything. In the case of Stanley fans I personally think they have more right than most ( it's not my first club so I can say that without too much bias ). After last year those fans morally own that club, to make sure they don't go through the same brown stuff it's not suprising they question what's happening
Old 06-08-2010, 08:57   #17
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Don't think you're special, he insults everybody

The negativity is born out of frustration. Every football fan who feels passionately about their club wants to know every thing thats happening warts and all. A lot of them think ( rightly or wrongly) that they have a right to know everything. In the case of Stanley fans I personally think they have more right than most ( it's not my first club so I can say that without too much bias ). After last year those fans morally own that club, to make sure they don't go through the same brown stuff it's not suprising they question what's happening
Nail...head...hit.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lobster View Post
Thanks for the advice. Not sure why you felt the need to get personal. No need really. I would have though new posters would be encouraged on this forum, not told to sod off to other sites.
Have removed the posts, quite correct people shouldnt be pushed off to other sites, welcome to the forum btw. People have different points of view & difference levels of optimism & negativity, with stanley its taking the rough more often with the smooth

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 13:17   #19

Just had a look on wikipedia.

Andy Parkinson had a big injury problem a few years ago, but did quite well up until that. Not too convinced about him.

Craig Lindfield got more yellow cards than goals last time he was here.

Rory Boulding hasn't scored a senior goal yet.

Do we hope we win each game by own goals :S
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 13:21   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresonlyoneaccy View Post
Just had a look on wikipedia.

Andy Parkinson had a big injury problem a few years ago, but did quite well up until that. Not too convinced about him.

Craig Lindfield got more yellow cards than goals last time he was here.

Rory Boulding hasn't scored a senior goal yet.

Do we hope we win each game by own goals :S
Not really worried about this - let's face it Symes hadn't done much before he came to us & Bobby hadn't exactly set anything alight until last season either.- it's playing for the famous Accy Stanley that lifts these lads
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 17:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post

Feels good to be back
Welcome back
huncoatred is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..