Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2006, 11:56   #16
God Member

Re: who starts Elliot or Dunbavin?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Timmins
what so your going to turn around to bavs OUR keeper and say youve played fantastic but cause robbie is from a premiership side he has to play!!!
Not at all. But cause Robbie is a better keeper he should play. Agreed Bav's is a good shot stopper but Rob is equally as good (if not better), also commands his area better and doesn't tend to flap as much at high balls.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-10-2006, 07:58   #17
God Member

I reckon Rob'll back for Hereford, too many mistakes yesterday from Bavs. Was unlucky with their first goal as he just about got a touch to the crossbar but they tapped in the re-bound. 2nd half with the Walsall fans at his back his kicking was awful, trying to punt passbacks with no attempt at control.
Old 22-10-2006, 10:06   #18

Got to have a change next game even though bavs has come on leaps and bounds he still lacks control of his area how many times this season have we seen bavs and richardson having a go at each other.Another thing i can not understand is that during warm up andy d pumps crosses in from right and left to both keepers and yet in the match yesterday and their first goal bavs was almost glued to the goal line in my opinion he should have gone up for the first cross i think rob would have and we would have gone all square at the break.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2006, 15:45   #19
Junior Member+

true rob and bavs are an asset to us,but for me rob as a better awareness.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..