Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2006, 14:51   #16
Junior Member+

Re: Your cup final

Hopefully so because if we put a run together then we will defo need 1500+ tickets, if we are playing like we are lately then we might only just use 1500 tickets.
C.I.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-09-2006, 16:42   #17

C.I.B, wake up and smell the coffee...Your Club is deep in the brown stuff. Turning a corner? You'd do well to stay up.

You're in the same boat as us and Rochdale. The only problem being, you seem to be in denial.

You're not a big Club, same as Exeter, Hereford and York aren't big Clubs.

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 18:11   #18

Never worked out why you lot pronounce Bury like you do!
We pronounce it bury as in ancient stronghold.
You lot pronounce it berry as in soft fruit.............

Perhaps you are right after all!
Old 28-09-2006, 18:24   #19
Senior Member+

never heard of rochfail , they must fail in ground attendance like bury!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 18:56   #20

Cool Re: Your cup final

Im beginning to see what it is that the Dale fans dont like about Bury.... Are you SURE you dont follow Alty?

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 18:58   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
C.I.B, wake up and smell the coffee...Your Club is deep in the brown stuff. Turning a corner? You'd do well to stay up.
I've got to agree with you there Diesel,don't think he knows what he's on about.F.C.United average alot more than them and we are only N.W.C.L.
I think its the persentage they draw off us thats probably going along way to keep them afloat.And I was there in the Cemetry End with the Stanley Lads who in my opinion clearly outsang the Gigg laners.
Old 28-09-2006, 19:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B
Hopefully so because if we put a run together then we will defo need 1500+ tickets, if we are playing like we are lately then we might only just use 1500 tickets.
Get a grip CIB 1500 !!!! We hope so, it will make for a good atmosphere however i dont think so ?? only 1800 for your recent home game, surley your away support isnt 80% of your home gate.

Boxing day at Accy, that could be interesting as at Bury same KO Time FC United V Rammy United. No floaters from their then ??

I like most other fans hope Bury climb the table their performance against Accy was ok and has i understand from your local paper their best performance so far this season.... (Bury Times)

Good luck for the remainder of the season.
Give us a green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 20:31   #23

Why isnt that game on boxing day at gigg lane, it would save a lot of ticket hastle. just a thought. They should have played the game the other night at accy. UUUUUUUUUUPPPPP THE SHAKERS. You can say your a bigger club than us after you have won the F.A Cup three times to our two one of which was the record score 6-0 v derby and the other going through the whole competition without conceeding a goal, then you can say your a bigger club than us.
Buryhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 20:51   #24
God Member

you dont get it do you? we are not saying we are a big club cause we arent, we are just saying that you arent a big club either!!!
Old 29-09-2006, 20:53   #25
Senior Member+

We aren't saying we are a big club! However by your logic it means Chelsea will never be a bigger club than Nottingham Forest until they've won the Champions league three times?
Old 30-09-2006, 12:09   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buryhead
Why isnt that game on boxing day at gigg lane, it would save a lot of ticket hastle. just a thought. They should have played the game the other night at accy. UUUUUUUUUUPPPPP THE SHAKERS. You can say your a bigger club than us after you have won the F.A Cup three times to our two one of which was the record score 6-0 v derby and the other going through the whole competition without conceeding a goal, then you can say your a bigger club than us.
Errr I think you might be living in the past there.... we're on the here and now... and no we have never said we are a bigger club and I for one am rather fond of Bury but idiots like you can soon change my mind!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..